We have all concealed information, whether out of privacy concerns, self-censoring, or other reasons; that’s not necessarily a bad thing. As deception analysts, however, we need to recognize when someone is concealing information and be able to understand what’s being concealed and why. Today we’re talking about the connecting words that signal someone is hiding information from you and how you can see behind it.
- Does Joe Biden Believe He Acted Inappropriately Toward Women and Children?
- Is David Hogg Being Deceptive About Assassination Attempts?
- Analysis: Darlie Routier 911 Call Part 1
- Deception Principle 13: Unasked Questions Equal Concealed Information
- Deception Detection Principle #12: Skipped Time Equals Concealed Information